Monday, January 14, 2008

Just Getting Started

Although I have been a Christian all of my life, I am now seeking out a deeper, meaningful, personal relationship with God/Christ/Holy Spirit. I have always prayed, and in times past I was able to hear his directions for me pretty well. But in recent years I have been struggling to hear him, struggling to know his direction for my life, as well as struggling with my life.

So here I am, renewing my bond to Christ, giving my life over to him, seeking out his help, his guidance, his blessings... more than ever before.

As I struggle in my life, I pray... for guidance, to be filled with holy spirit, and for forgiveness. So every morning I walk... I walk and talk to God. I ususally try to tell him about my problems on the outbound leg, and try to listen more on the inbound leg... Sometimes it actually works out like that.

No comments: