Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Live Every Day With Joy and Without Fear

To experience joy every day and to live each day without fear is what I ask, and I believe what Christ offers when we walk in him and him in us.
Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, I will never, never fail you nor forsake you. That is why we can say without any doubt or fear The lord is my helper and I am not afraid of anything that mere man can do to me.
Hebrew 13:5-6
My biggest fears are around money, losing it, not having enough of it... Yet, God has always provided for me very generously. So why do I doubt him and fear this? These are earthly fears and doubts from Satan. Please forgive me Lord for my doubts and faithlessness. I confess that I am weak, but in Christ, who strengthens me, I can do all things.
It is not even money that I desire. I desire to live fully, with Joy and Love, to feel the purpose of life that God has given me. Today I put my fears aside, with the knowledge that Christ is my Lord and Savior and he has promised to lift me up and save me and forgive me.
When I have even the smallest fear I will say - The Lord is my helper and I am not afraid !

No comments: